ok now im pi**ed off

Status
Not open for further replies.

97lt2959

In Runtime
ok people now im pee'd off. I dont know whats going on but my cd drives are total not working, in that i cant access them through windows something has gone wrong it keeps asking me to format the cd when i try and open it but its not a nero format box its a floppy format box its really wierd:mad:. Its happened before and i did 'last known good configuration' and bootup and this corrected the problem but it now freezes when i select this option. I think it may have to do with one of the below:

Messenger Plus (Which i got rid of)

And My Labtec Web Cam (I was changing drivers)

When it happened the first time i was also doing the above

ANY help hoever small is grateful!!!!!!! :(

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH YOUR PEED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok now um i dont know much about comps but try connecting it or something

Wow, this sounds serious!
Have you tried booting from your installation media
and using the repair option.
I did that once successfully after I screwed up something
in the registry.

eigi

Try removing the drives in Device Manager, shut down then reboot.

Or move the drives around on your IDE channels (and the master or slave) (IRQ's?).

Better still get rid of the web cam...............why use something that you know causes problems?

Last good configuration is a ONE SHOT only method of repair, its just a copy of the config of the previous boot, so if something was wrong on the previous boot (the saved 'last good config' becomes 'last crap config') it won't work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom