question about clear casses

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha!,...i forgot,..im in the tropics, where you from?

it totally goes down on bios flash.

yeah,..Slam'n Systems..made it for me after last night's signature show down. just click on the image properties,..get the url,...put "
" after,..no spaces...and put it in the signature,..in edit profile in user cp

check out the gigabyte site,...they probably have a program that monitors cpu temp within windows...motherboard monitor 5..is also nice.

did you knotice that the pic on the end of ur name is devilish 98 and ur acc name is devilish 96???

i still dont get it can u explain it ?? does it like use my computer?? will it slow my pc down?

its purely for the purpose of aiding scientific development and research. it uses your pc's cpu cycles(mostly unused) for this purpose and help in the folding of proteins,blah,balh...blah. its long so just read on. and it doesn't slow pc performance. but it gets the cpu temp high since the cpu is used 100% all the time. but you can configure the client to use lower than 100%

haha!you got it right, the score is actually the total score that you obtained folding. some units that you have folded actually corresponds or equals a particular value. 144 is the value of the 6 units i have folded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom