Unknow white computer case

KyleTechLad

Beta member
Hi all,
I have this old computer case, Its white and it has multicolour LED buble tubes down the sides,
No where on the case inside or out has any manafacture name or anything, There is only one peice of writing on this and its the date of manafacture - 2009.

No idea what it is although its pretty screwed now, I like it so i wondered if theres anything similar or same on Ebay etc.
Not sure what it is so struggeling to find antything similar thanks

This is an old case. I can tell by looking at it. Typically those cases were used in generic builds such as Packard bell and manufactures that wanted cheap components. I think what I'm saying is rite because I have never seen thees with the likes of Dell.

Used to run the likes of XP, and way back I think ME and 2000. I think ME was an upgrade for 2000 ..

Hi all,
My dad bought it a while ago for a Custom build, I know what age and how its impossible to find another, wondered if theres anything new(ish) that is similar

Old school style like this? Not really.

Well not exactly the same, But with those bubble LED tubes... However with a common connector such as Molex or Sata (So i don't blow the controller board again, Already had to do that conversion...)

Back
Top Bottom