unable to connect to game server over office internet

hogrider

Beta member
Hi, everyone I am new here. I need your help to resolve an issue related to Boom beach. I am unable to play this game through my office internet from my phone. I believe the security software for the office internet is blocking my access, Is there any way to solve this?

It sounds like you have a filter on your network that prevents access to certain web sites or types of web sites. You would need to contact your IT team who set it up, but it sounds like it was set this way for a reason and asking will likely not result in anything pleasant.

It sounds like you have a filter on your network that prevents access to certain web sites or types of web sites. You would need to contact your IT team who set it up, but it sounds like it was set this way for a reason and asking will likely not result in anything pleasant.

+1 to this exactly

Either that or use your cell data.

Can Issue a VPN to override this security restriction? I read it about this in a blog, I am not sure whether this is going to work.
Here at the office, we are having a dedicated office internet with more security features Business Internet Canada | ThinkTel.
Dont know much about the network, will update it here later.

Can Issue a VPN to override this security restriction? I read it about this in a blog, I am not sure whether this is going to work.
Here at the office, we are having a dedicated office internet with more security features Business Internet Canada | ThinkTel.
Dont know much about the network, will update it here later.

Sorry, but as per our rules we don't help get around security policies put in place by employers.

Tech-Forums is here for informative purposes only. We are not here to help bypass, or otherwise negate, security or any other measures put in place by a Employer, School or Parent.

Back
Top Bottom