Mass effect andromeda

Drogos

Daemon Poster
Well this game is almost here so whos planning on getting it. I already have some vacation days reguest so ill have 9 sweet days to play lol.

Horizon, Zelda, and mass effect come out around the same time.

Too many choices.

Well this game is almost here so whos planning on getting it. I already have some vacation days reguest so ill have 9 sweet days to play lol.
Oh Yeah Day 1
Holy ****, an open world environment as well?! Noice :D looking forward to it for sure
I hope its not to sandboxy myself
Im curious what classes they are adding.
I dont think their are classes like there were from what I heard you can build your toon how you want similar to Dark Souls kinda but with powers.

Yep - I am in. Ouch on the costs- $60 for standard, 70 for deluxe. I have been some what burned by pre-orders in the past - but I am tempted.

Yea, I'll be waiting to see general reception while I play Zelda. The trailers looked graphically unappealing to me compared to the original teasers we got way back when. I also don't have a "likeness" for anybody I've seen in said trailers either.

Yea, I'll be waiting to see general reception while I play Zelda. The trailers looked graphically unappealing to me compared to the original teasers we got way back when. I also don't have a "likeness" for anybody I've seen in said trailers either.

Hopefully you can do the create-a-character thing again. I agree though, for me Mass Effect was Sheperd's story. Going to be interesting to see if I relate to and become attached to the characters like I did the earlier games. Either way I am really looking forward to it. I am excited for the MP as well. That was an extremely underrated game mode in ME3.

Back
Top Bottom