How much should i sell my PS4 for?

MadmanRB

In Runtime
Okay so soon I am going to be building a new PC for myself but am thinking of snagging a few more dollars by selling my playstation 4.
I have the special orange and black edition, the Modern Warfare III version here with the game and a copy of Batman Arkham Knight.
I really dont want to go trade it at Gamestop as there is no cash for it only store credit so money is preferable.
The unit is in like new condition (I treat my equipment with respect and make sure it works properly) and I still have most of the original packaging for it (will need to rebag things like the power cord and all the accessories that came bundled with it)
If I have someone here willing to bite i will be be willing to work with them, just keep in mind I am in the States so do take that into note before buying.
I will post pictures of the unit tomorrow as its nighttime and I want good pictures of it to showcase it.
I even have a stand for it if that helps possibly boost the value.

With a new Slim Uncharted bundle coming in around 260 with Prime and used Blops 3 models selling for around 230 I think locally 200 would sell pretty quickly. I wouldn't up the price unless you have a lot of games or extra accessories to go with it.

Last edited:
Can't really go off Ebay because Ebay stuff usually goes higher than what they're worth. I mean like I said can get Blops 3 models used off Amazon with Prime for around 230. Don't wanna go too expensive because the closer you get to 260 the more sense it makes just to buy new (and a Slim at that). This is why I'm not selling my Destiny Taken King edition PS4 because I'll get nowhere near what I paid for it. HDD space isn't really a determining factor either because as of the next system update PS4/PS4 Pro will utilize external drives like the Xbox does. Can get a 500GB now and add 1-4TB later lol.

Well $230 is acceptable I just want to get some value from it.
I intend to buy a new Graphics card for my computer with the money i may get.
Sure not top line but I could probably get a RX 480 or a GTX 1060

Well it depends if i can find one at the price point.
You know how it is trying to get things sometimes, amazon is probably going to be my best bet.
I am not going to cry too much over not getting a top line GPU as I am not going to run at 4K.
1080p will do so thus why even the RX480 will do if I have to worry about GDDR5 limitiations.
I have seen comparisons between the RX480 and the GTX 1060 and both are good GPU's and I may aim at the RX480 for its DX12 compatibility (Nvidia doesnt seem as future proof in this regard)

Well it depends if i can find one at the price point.
You know how it is trying to get things sometimes, amazon is probably going to be my best bet.
I am not going to cry too much over not getting a top line GPU as I am not going to run at 4K.
1080p will do so thus why even the RX480 will do if I have to worry about GDDR5 limitiations.
I have seen comparisons between the RX480 and the GTX 1060 and both are good GPU's and I may aim at the RX480 for its DX12 compatibility (Nvidia doesnt seem as future proof in this regard)
Can find 1060 6GB cards between 230 and 250 all the time.

DX12 isn't an issue, and any title so far that's been benchmarked has been patched in. We won't see the real figures for another couple of years when games are being made to run DX12 native. So far Forza 6 runs perfectly fine on my machine running DX12 utilizing way less of my CPU than DX11 titles. This is one of the only games I know of so far that is 100% a DX12 title.

Back
Top Bottom