Do these go together

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIRISH

Baseband Member
Ok here is what I am getting.

Thermaltake Black Highest Xaser III Super Tower without Power Supply, Model "V1000A" -RETAIL

Sony Internal 16X DVD+R / Double Layer/DVD+RW Drive, Model DRU710A, Retail

Corsair XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series, (Twin Pack) 184 Pin 1GB(512MBx2) DDR PC-3200 - Retail

ABIT "AV8" K8T800 Pro Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket 939 CPU - Retail

EVGA nVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT Video Card With Free Doom 3Bundle, 256MB GDDR3, 256-Bit, TV-Out/DVI, 8X AGP, Model "256-A8-N349-AX" -RETAIL

AMD Athlon 64 3500+, 512K, L2 Cache, Socket 939 Windows Compatible 64-bit Processor - Retail (limit 5 per customer)

Still not sure about the power supply or Hard drives. So do you think this will gel good together. And what could you recommend for the hardrives and power.

Its a good setup so far, for the psu I would suggest something above 500w with high voltage rails. Are you thinking of just normal ata hard drives or sata drives or the raptor drives? How much space are you looking for. If you have the money, I would suggest getting one system hard drive about 80gbs then a different hard drive for everything else. This makes it easier to reformat and back up your files.

I am gonna go sata more than likely and I am def gonna do 2 hard drives. I was looking at that one PSU that has the removable power cords so you only use the ones you need. But dont know if that is a good idea or not.

I just added the WD 80GB 7200 sata and the 160 GB sata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom