Twitch streaming

iParanormalx

The strange one
After making a new account I've been spending a lot of time twitch streaming over the past week. Wanted to let all my friends here know about it because I'm making it a big part of my gaming future.

Check out my channel and follow me if you'd like. It would be great to see some of you stop in sometime.

www.twitch.tv/iParanormalx

Islands of Nyne closed alpha is released to kickstarter backers starting Wednesday. If they lift their NDA i'll be streaming it quite heavily. But because its a "closed alpha" only for backers I would be willing to bet it will be in a very unpolished state that they won't want people seeing too much of. So the NDA, my guess, will still be in effect.

I know this is an old thread but I was thinking it would be stupid if I'm going to create a new one for something similar to this.
I was reading something about Twitch and I would like to start using it but as I can see, it could be blocked.
https://vpnbase.com/blog/vpn-for-twitch/ as I can read here I can use it with a VPN but do you have an idea what is the best VPN for Twitch?
I'm not sure if I can access it with every VPN. Any idea? Please advice.

Back
Top Bottom