Simple answer to a complex problem please

Jeza_fitz

Beta member
I want to know if it is possible for me to have a useable checklist in an open file on windows pc.

Basicaly, i have a whole heep of pdf files in a certain file and i need to know exactly what i have in my files so that i can keep track with what i do and dont have, so i want a checklist next to my pdf files in the actual file window.

If anyone could give me some inside into how to do this, if it is even possible.

So it sounds like you just want a "To-do" / checklist widget? What version of Windows are you running?

Theres a functionality built into windows explorer for this but it isnt exactly user friendly. If you right click a file and go to properties, then click "details" you can create a copy of the file and clear the details. After you do this you can modify any of the details on that file - one of the variables you can use is a "to-do" check, or you could use tags, then just flag each of your files.

Like I said, not user friendly. Some third party apps might be easier to use as well as deliver more visually appealing interface

Back
Top Bottom