Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - DHCP problem with my android - help appreciated

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Santuzzo
Ultra Techie

Question DHCP problem with my android - help appreciated

Hi,

until today my android would to connect to my home WIFI just fine using DHCP. But today all of a sudden it would connect to WiFi but get no internet, and the only way I could solve this was by using a static IP. My router says the IP assigned to my android is 192.168.0.100, but when entering that IP under static IP it would not work either, when I tried 105 at the end it did work. However, my router still tells me that it assigned .100 to my android?!?!?!? anybody have a clue about this stuff and why m android won't get internet connection with DHCP all of a sudden?

thanks,
Lars
Coolermaster HAF 932
Corsair 850W ATX
2x Samsung 1TB SATA II 32Mb HD103UJ
1x Samsung 640GB 16MB 7200rpm
4x LG DVD_CD drives
Sapphire 1GB HD4870 PCI-E
Win 7 home premium 64bit

My website

Santuzzo is offline   Reply With Quote

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.