Driver issues after reformatting

fallenapples

In Runtime
Just reformatted my pc with an ASUS M5A97 mobo and an ASUS HD 7770 gpu. I installed the most recent chipset. The sound driver crashes I installed many versions of realtek. It was working before I installed them. Every version of Crimson Relive I install crashes so I can't installed my gnu drivers. Any idea?

If you want to get help, then talk what the computer it is, this means what is name, model, etc. - everything that you know, what OS is installed, the method by which it was placed - a clean install, restore, refresh, upgrade etc.
Then talk about what does not work, or there is no driver at all. Then tell us why you do not use the original driver, and why it is not possible to download the manufacturer's Website..

If only scream - Help, I'm sick, you don't hope any help, simply not possible help.

Windows 7 64 bit. I downloaded them from AMD's site. I managed to solve the sound problem, but I cannot get the gpu drivers to in stall I have tried different variations of relive but they all crash.

Thanks Carnage, it worked.

And kalju thanks for you input. I understand English is not your first language, but you should understand basic etiquette, because you have a really condescending tone, which does not go well with your lack of knowledge based on your post history.

Back
Top Bottom