Yahoo Security Breach.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Has anyone been affected by it. Its all over the news and on line. Has anyone any up too date information apart from whats on their site.

I'd be curious to know if anyone has personally been targeted by those responsible and who took the DATA.

I wasn't affected too much, but before the announcement I did notice my inbox was full of junk a lot more, but didn't really think anything of it. Before the breach, because of the junk, I stopped using my yahoo account and switched, but once I heard about the breach I changed my password.

i noticed in last few days my yahoo email has been very slow

i checked task manager today and yahoo mail in IE uses 497MB of memory and 31% of cpu

takes forever to do any operation inside yahoo mail

i noticed in last few days my yahoo email has been very slow

i checked task manager today and yahoo mail in IE uses 497MB of memory and 31% of cpu

takes forever to do any operation inside yahoo mail

This. It was the same with me for a long time. I done a reformat of my HDD and OS and bam wham thank you maam. Mind you I use FF so I have no idea about IE. Last I heard they were calling it Edge or something fancey like that but never took an interest.

Mint is free and FF as well for FF and Mint FTW. And a lot secure being Mint.

This. It was the same with me for a long time. I done a reformat of my HDD and OS and bam wham thank you maam. Mind you I use FF so I have no idea about IE. Last I heard they were calling it Edge or something fancey like that but never took an interest.

Mint is free and FF as well for FF and Mint FTW. And a lot secure being Mint.

Edge is a different browser than IE entirely; which is also only on Win10.

Yes but IE will no longer be supported in the future.

So whats the deal with edge. Why don't M$ just build an absolute monster and kill the competition.

Even with in the consumer market M$ could kill the likes of FF and Opera, Enterprise they could certainly build something from the ground up for M$ Server class OSs or enterprise hardware something to wipe the floor with most other companies.

Back
Top Bottom