Best Earphones/Headphones For ~$20

zaka100

W͂Oͨ̍̍̒̈́͛̕
So I need some good earphones or headphones for my laptop and phone (atm I'm using some cheap £1 earphones that break in like a week :p). I need it to be ≤£17 inc p&p. I need it for general use, videos, gaming, etc so I want clear quality with no background noise or anything like that. I've found two on the web that look good: the SoundMAGIC ES19S and the Sennheiser CX 300 II. Are these any good or can I get anything better for my money?

So I need some good earphones or headphones for my laptop and phone (atm I'm using some cheap £1 earphones that break in like a week :p). I need it to be ≤£17 inc p&p. I need it for general use, videos, gaming, etc so I want clear quality with no background noise or anything like that. I've found two on the web that look good: the SoundMAGIC ES19S and the Sennheiser CX 300 II. Are these any good or can I get anything better for my money?
Mrice e300 if you can find them. Check out this review in Wired.

Review: Mrice E300 Earphones – WIRED | WIRED
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2015/06/mrice-e300/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

Edit: Forget it. Just realized this topic said headphones. Well, if you need earbuds, check these out.

Back
Top Bottom