I Suspect My Brother is Hacking Me

Schaf85

Beta member
I suspect my brother is hacking me because of a comment he made as well as my computer being on when i got home one day. The other night I did a wireshark trace and this came up. I mean there was so much of this same **** with workgroup and netbios coming from my mom's laptop which he uses. I saved and uploaded the wireshark file with the packets. I am 192.168.0.105 and he is the source 103. I googled the stuff and netbios was enabled on my PC and the option "allow remote connection" was enabled on my computer as well which is always off but i recently upgraded to windows 10 >_>

here's the wireshark trace. i dunno if this is the right forum but its the best i could find. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 8
Well you can change your windows password an IP so he can't remotely connect as a temporary thing and turn off allow remote connections

Well, do you both live in the same house and delete your browser history.(I don't believe you were hacked, was hust razing you about browser histery, my sense of humor)

What do you mean "hacked"? has your passwords, has access? says he can see what your doing?

If you live in the same house, it would take 5mins to hack your computer...

Back
Top Bottom