GTX 980 SC overclock!

Nope, a 9370 is nothing more than an 8350 with an OC, and those are particularly terrible anyways. Most 6600s and 6700s with an OC bring around a 12k physics score which is where the rest of the other's score comes from. This bone stock 180 dollar i5 6500 gets the same physics score as your 9370, and my old SB-E 3960x gets 16k.

See, and this was before I applied the PCI-E 3.0 patch to that old system.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3960X Extreme Edition Processor,ASRock X79 Extreme6

Edit: 2 980s
http://www.3dmark.com/fs/4362088

Ah damnit. :( I guess overclocking the cpu won't make much of a difference then?

I just ran the benchtest again, come up saying it was cancelled by user... but i did nothing? :/

You could, but what for? Does it game fine in the games you play? If so, then I wouldn't put too much thought into it. I went broke chasing bench scores and wound up getting screwed out of 1200 bucks by UPS 6 years ago. More cards, more hardware, phase change, LN2, higher electric bills. Not really worth it mate. I almost started doing it again last year until I put a stop to it. It's a slippery slope.

Back
Top Bottom