Official ARK Thread

I have 5 seconds of placing C4 and that's it. It glitched the rest because the framerate tanked due to how many structures were in the vicinity. On the other hand, my area underground now runs at 75fps because I have nothing there :lol:

I took video of my base and how they literally wiped that one because they were bitching about me wiping them. Well duh, you go in and demolish all my **** I'm going to tear all yours down. Simple.

Last edited:
so look like they got over 60 pp together to downvote the server and had us at -60.......well since he posted he was going to have ppl do that ark servers removed all of them and left it back at 10 up votes. they totally wasted their time.

dude i cant help but think all of this was done on purpose to hurt the server. i just went to the redwood outpost they had and all of their dinos were on passive...........
well since they quit the server there is no point of leaving their other outpost and stuff scattered around so i admin wiped all their structures and dinos.

I'd be willing to bet they frequent another server and someone bashed it and compared it to how this one is and they came to see what they could do to stop it

Last edited:
im so sorry duantae. we should have smacked em when they wiped you. that's my only regret to be honest. but dont worry man u can use what u need from my base and close the damn door next time lol.

the sad part i really liked lazyshot and i tho his members where the ones causing issues but now i feel they were all lying from the start.

He's getting pretty setup. That ruins is actually fully self sufficient and nearly 100% safe from ground creatures.

They deffinately are server trolls. Build up and then wipe and leave>. Though many have minimal time in Ark.

He's getting pretty setup. That ruins is actually fully self sufficient and nearly 100% safe from ground creatures.

They deffinately are server trolls. Build up and then wipe and leave>. Though many have minimal time in Ark.
More hours than me. They can accumulate and build so fast because they all work together.

Back
Top Bottom