Need a Capacitor for my mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

syriusblack

Beta member
Ive already checked radio shack and they dont have what i need. Any ideas? Its a 3300uf 10v capacitor made by lenon its says RXA 105 degrees on the other side, (whatever that means) anyone know where i can pick one up so i can fix my mobo?

Also I fired my cpu, It was a 2600 throughbred , im thinking of going with a 2500 barton core, and overclocking. Any suggestions? im running a Aopen ak77-8xn motherboard. Is this a good mobo to over clock with? im not going to do much, just bump the voltage from 1.65 to 1.75.

if you fried you processor there's a good chance you fried your motherboard too. even if its not completely damaged a faulty motherboard can damage other components. how did you toast your cpu? i would learn a lesson from this and buy a new motherboard.

probally lightning

well its probally lightning but i could only find the one capacitor that was blown on the mobo, but maybe your right and i should just cut my loses.

I would say cutting your losses is probably the best idea. It'll be no fun hunting down that capacitor..attaching it...then waiting in horror to see if it works or fries something else.

We've all been through 'live and learn' many times...just one of the things ya gotta deal with when working with computers =/

Sorry man, and good luck to you in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom