msvcr80 dll

The fact that any of the dll is lost(missing), it is very unlikely.
Obviously, this dll is not registered and is need to re-register.
Check whether it really is gone (lost, missing), it's just not there, where it should olemaa. However, when he is, he can not really be lost, but needed to register it.
Why it is not registered, it's another question. Something has been happened and You must find the real reason, to improve only the visible problem, it is not a solution.
And a bit more, this file is used by a very many of the programs, ie, the file name is the same, even the version number is the same, but the files are completely different.
And this means that you can not replace this file with another file, which has the same name, but you need to know precisely what kind of file is need.

Last edited:
Just google the dll file and download it. Make sure you don't download one of those 'dll fixers/installers'. When you get the dll file in the zip, extract it to the same directory as the iTunes exe. Always works for me ;)

I ran adwcleaner, and also uninstalled it again and then reinstalled. I am not worried about other programs, iTunes hold my media library and that is the only program i need up and running. I also tried looking for the dll file, without luck.

Back
Top Bottom