My grand spanking new build

Quality is good, but customer service for Asus is a nightmare.

I have to agree with this.The only mobos I have returned were through newegg so I didn't have to fool with Asus directly. My phone, however, was a different story. They RMA'd it easy enough but I ended up having to harass them after six weeks to find out what was going on. They eventually gave me a replacement device so it worked out.

Their quality is good sure, but on the other hand their tactics are sketchy at best. Putting stickers on screws to not be able to clean GPUs is such a huge mistake and a big marketing scheme. I had to deal with their CS for an Asus WS board (yea their top end stuff) and the person LEFT THE CHAT simply because I told her my Xeon absolutely does not have an IGP. This was after 30 minutes even trying to get her to understand my issue.

I have ALWAYS had Asus mobos - I consider them top shelf. However, never had a vid card from them, that is truly sad that you can't clean the fan assembly without voiding warranty, good to know!

Asus customer support is without a doubt the absolute worst to deal with. I had nothing but issues with them Fother muckers.

Asus make boards with features people want and slap a big sticker price on them. I personally wouldn't say they are any better than ASRock, MSI, or Gigabyte but I will vouch for their UEFI bios. ****ing top notch, and I personally prefer their WS boards. It's just a huge shame they are so terrible with their customers after the fact.

eVGA on the other hand are amazing to deal with but their damn motherboards are ****ing garbage lately.

Back
Top Bottom