What are you listening to/watching now?

Been watching a shed load of videos on you tube and I mean Oh My Good Lord Jesus Christ in Heaven. If you enjoy your conspiracy stuff then you tube is the place for you. I mean their was about a hundred videos that come up on my news feed when I logged in after 5 days of having no DATA on my phone.

My head is screwed watching stuff about the new world order. Obama endorsing Hillary Clinton and the War of Anon against Donald Trump. I mean its just not healthy. Then you have the UFO Nutters. I mean like WTF man dude. Seriously its too much.

I started Hannibal, and I'm glad I did. I was pleasantly surprised to see Laurence Fishburne (I had no pre-cons about the show), and the main reminds me of a skinny Hugh Jackman. Great sound, great use of tension, often creepy, and I'm very excited to see where it goes. Just started S2.

My husband and I have been on an opera kick the last week or so... no idea why!
Listening to lots of Mozart (we both love Requiem) and he's been mixing it up with Don Giovani, and I've been throwing in some Lakme, and some Carmen.

I've also been listening to lots of "oldies" from my youth.

Was going to start playing games this weekend but gave Mr.Robot a try and got hooked!
Finished the first season in like 12-14 hours.
On Season 2 now, not enjoying it as much tbh

Was going to start playing games this weekend but gave Mr.Robot a try and got hooked!
Finished the first season in like 12-14 hours.
On Season 2 now, not enjoying it as much tbh

OOh, I liked Mr Robot... haven't started second season though.
Thanks for reminding me!

Back
Top Bottom