Best laptops under £900 ($1200)?

iCobble

Baseband Member
Hi all,
Basically looking for recommendations for laptops under £900.
Ideally not too big as I'll be using it for university and a half-decent battery life would be nice. I'll be using it for gaming as well as work, but I won't be video editing or anything like that.
I quite like the look of the Asus G501JW, but quite a few reviews are complaining of just a one-two hour battery life when idling. I also don't need an UHD screen, 1080 x 1920 is fine.

So if anyone is using or knows of any good ones, would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

Last edited:
You need to prioritize what you want more, gaming, or battery life. Gaming notebooks aren't designed with battery life in mind.
Thanks for the reply, as you say any gaming laptops I've found are lucky to get over 4 hours of battery. I figure then I'll avoid gaming laptops then as battery life is quite important.

In my opinion, your choice must fall on lenovo's laptops. They are pretty good. High-quality will provide a long time of working. It will corect if you said more about games which you want to play and with what technologies connects your work. Maybe, for your games and work need a laptop under 600?

Back
Top Bottom