New guy

tys91

Baseband Member
Hey guys my names Tyson im from australia yes yes the kangaroo land! Lol ive been searching through this forum for a few days now and thought id join the community. Been into computers for around 9 years now im 25 years old love building them modding etc. Ive always been a FPS type guy but slowly opening up my mind to mmo type games,i love building pc's testing products and always learning more i enjoy playing killing floor and doom aswell as cod AW and MW series
well looking forward to having a chat with you all.

TYS

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey guys my names Tyson im from australia yes yes the kangaroo land! Lol ive been searching through this forum for a few days now and thought id join the community. Been into computers for around 9 years now im 25 years old love building them modding etc. Ive always been a FPS type guy but slowly opening up my mind to mmo type games,i love building pc's testing products and always learning more i enjoy playing killing floor and doom aswell as cod AW and MW series
well looking forward to having a chat with you all.

TYS

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Were in the land of Aus you from. What part. Soul, a very active member on these boards is from Aus although I'm not sure what part. Not really a big FPS type of person my self but many are on hear. TBH, I'm not that really in too games as much as security topics ect but can I ask as well. Have you used the desktop site with you saying Posted from my SM-G930F ..

Hi there im from victoria
I havent used the desktop sute yet i shouls shortly though

Back
Top Bottom