What is this digital tv cord called?

:lol:

It's STILL referencing the wrong connector type... some of use kettles, but most folks I know heat them on a stovetop. :p

That said, I wonder if I can make "Kettle lead" catch on over here. Any of you US folks with me? Let's start a trend...

:lol:

It's STILL referencing the wrong connector type... some of use kettles, but most folks I know heat them on a stovetop. :p

That said, I wonder if I can make "Kettle lead" catch on over here. Any of you US folks with me? Let's start a trend...

Nope :p.

Hrm, dryers, Central AC, stoves, and a FEW fridges here run on 240v, some of the BIG houses that require commercial central AC will use 480v, but that's insanely rare. Strangely, a lot of our big ticket items run on 240, it's the generic stuff like computers and TV's that dont.

Hrm, dryers, Central AC, stoves, and a FEW fridges here run on 240v, some of the BIG houses that require commercial central AC will use 480v, but that's insanely rare. Strangely, a lot of our big ticket items run on 240, it's the generic stuff like computers and TV's that dont.
Some awesome people have 3 phase in their garage for welding.

I know of one or two people that weld for a living and have such things in their garage, but they pay a handsome price here for that, as they are classified as Farm/Industrial and pay about 4x what residential would. It's fun seeing how much they pay for electric. What's fun is the moment someone wants/needs 3 phase, but the area doesn't have 3phase available. Talk about expensive transformers and equipment.

Last edited:
I know of one or two people that weld for a living and have such things in their garage, but they pay a handsome price here for that, as they are classified as Farm/Industrial and pay about 4x what residential would. It's fun seeing how much they pay for electric. What's fun is the moment someone wants/needs 3 phase, but the area doesn't have 3phase available. Talk about expensive transformers and equipment.
Yea I have a friend that has it and he's charged as a business. Talk about ****ty.

Back
Top Bottom