Witchcraft or sh*tty company?

Does that tip work after the occurred problem? he... =/ he...
Seriously, is there any solution to this?
What's already been suggested (and what you quoted).

^ Does this work? I'm not that desperate, I'm using some headphones someone gave to me, but if there's any solution, I'll take it.

It just kills me to throw away some headphones in perfect condition. I didn't even use them much.

Best thing to do would be to clip the end off, buy a new 3.5mm end / jacket (the stress reliever) and solder the wires to the new plug if you can.

Best thing to do would be to clip the end off, buy a new 3.5mm end / jacket (the stress reliever) and solder the wires to the new plug if you can.
Can I clip the end off some earbuds I have?
The earbuds work perfectly, but one stopped working because I decided to chew a bit of the wire..

Last edited:
I want to do this now because the same problem happened with the headphones that were given to me. What a luck!
I'm using earbuds (not the ones that don't work). Hopefully, they'll last long.
Question - does this problem also happen with earbuds? Maybe it's not often, I hope. It never happened to me before and I hope it never does.

Last edited:
Can I clip the end off some earbuds I have?
The earbuds work perfectly, but one stopped working because I decided to chew a bit of the wire..
:|

I want to do this now because the same problem happened with the headphones that were given to me. What a luck!
I'm using earbuds (not the ones that don't work). Hopefully, they'll last long.
Question - does this problem also happen with earbuds? Maybe it's not often, I hope. It never happened to me before and I hope it never does.

It can happen to anything that has a plug that goes into a jack and gets moved/bent/etc. often. Headphones/earbuds, power cords, etc.

Anything wrong? XD
What I meant was - clip off the end of those earbuds and connect the jack plug to the wire of the headphones. Is it possible?

That was in response to the "I decided to chew a bit of the wire.." bit ;).

Welp, can't fix them because I can't find that plug connector in any shop nearby. And no, I can't order it because I'm too young to deal with that stuff and my mom is afraid to shop on-line for some reason. But even though I don't have the stuff to fix it, I know how to. That's what matters. Thanks!
Oh and also, I feel stupid for the title, because apparently this problem is common. xP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom