Confused at Motherboard Selection

Get a single 8GB stick, Intel only officially supports JEDEC standards of 2133 but any board will utilize higher speeds to an extent through XMP. Get whichever RAM is cheaper.

Thanks, so I will go for single 8 GB 2133 BUS, it is cheaper. Once I will complete the purchase of all items I will also ask for your guidance regarding assembling them because I never did it before. Btw I see avatar changed, good.

My 'Good' mean I liked this one more as compared to your earlier.

Well the other one wasn't meant to be liked :p

It was a response to another avatar that I was asked to take down that I had used for a long long time and nobody had an issue with. I just never thought about changing it until I saw that casual Pharah pic last week.

Thanks to all, especially PP MGuire for his valuable advices. I have completed my purchasing and now I have the following equipments.

Mother Board - Asus B150 Progaming
Processor - Core i5 6500 Box
Memory - Kingston ValueRAM 8GB Module - DDR4 2133MHz
Hard Disk - Seagate HDD SED 1TB ST1000DM004 64 MB Cache
Power Supply - Corsair VS450 450 Watt
Chassis - Gigabyte IF 233

I need guidance / advice regarding assembling, so that I do not make any mistakes. I asked shopkeeper but he says he will charge extra money for doing the assembling which I cannot afford, I am at my budget limit, so please guide me accordingly. Further title of this thread is different should I start separate thread for this guidance?

There's plenty of video tutorials on YouTube, and Newegg also has videos available on how to assemble a build.

Don't really need any that are specific to your motherboard.

The general build process is the same on every PC. Only difference may be hooking up the front panel connectors (power switch, reset switch, LED's) to the motherboard; for that you just look at the pin layout on the motherboard and/or in your board's manual for which pins go where and what pins are +/-.

Back
Top Bottom