So who here actually got a GTX 1080???

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
Wanted some real world impressions on how good they actually are, I'll be ordering the GTX1070 as soon as they are offered and hopefully I can get the order before there sold out like the 1080 seems to be in the places I've looked. Plan on getting the EVGA But don't think the founders edition is worth the extra money although I do like it I just don't want to spend the extra. I'm not even sure anything BUT the founders edition was available for the 1080 as that's all I could find but hoping I don't have to wait too long, The 1070 is supposed to be out on the 10'th.

The 1070 matches the TItan X, and the 1080 is about 10fps higher than both across the board. The worth is up to you in the end. I'm personally going for 1070s.

Someone at my work sold both his 980 Tis and is regretting it now.

I haven't bought the best of the best graphic card since the 8800 Ultra.
I was really happy with the 970 until I couldn't max out Tomb Raider and Syndicate.
I'll probably get the 1070 as well but now the founders edition

Dang, one just popped up as in stock on NewEgg. Just missed it :tongue:

I am contemplating getting the 1080 myself. I am unsure if I want the founders edition or not tho. Anyone know if that nvidia cooler is generally better by chance? I don't plan on overclocking it so that's one feature I won't be taking advantage of if I do get it.

Back
Top Bottom