printer/digital camera jack not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are back jacks, my computer doesnt have any on the front.

also in the trouble shooting it says to start the computer in safe mode and then uninstall the usb device...is this something i should do?

ah shoot, because i know you would just follow the wires from the front panel and see if any were loose or disconnected, but that's for the front jacks. the rear jacks are part of the board itself and i would have no idea how to physically repair that.

so, following the troubleshooter didn't help at all, i assume you tried to reinstall the drivers and search for new hardware following the troubleshooter?

in troubleshooting it says to uninstall the USB device...will it be reinstalled? Im just making sure i'm not goin to screw up my computer

ok i uninstalled the USB and then when i restarted it searched for all new hardware and did that thing. but then i went to reinstall the printer, but it still wont read the printer connection.

so it reinstalled the hardware after you started it again? did it say it actually found the harware and installed it correctly or did it is say unsuccesful install?

if it went correctly and your printer still doesn't work... i am just out of ideas, sorry.

it said it was successful...thank you for all the help you have given me, ill see if i can find someone nearby to look it over for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom