New build for gaming.

Sounds good, MSI has been making some nice product and I'm loving the MSI GPU's but I have not had to deal with any customer service nor know anyone personally that has so can't say weather or not there good or not, I've used MSI motherboards in a few builds and have yet to have any issues.

Sounds good, MSI has been making some nice product and I'm loving the MSI GPU's but I have not had to deal with any customer service nor know anyone personally that has so can't say weather or not there good or not, I've used MSI motherboards in a few builds and have yet to have any issues.
I have mentioned dealing with them quite a few times. Just like any other company really. It'd be nice if eVGA would stop releasing buggy boards and cheaper ones so I could have my warranty all in one spot.

Just to say, I finally found some time to put it all together. Every seemed to work first time, which was nice. Lovely cool temperatures with the TRUE120 actually, it seems cooler than the q6600 was, but that may just be the weather. One of the USB2.0 jacks seems broken, but really not worth the RMA; I might have to go Hub like you suggested though.

The SSD makes a huge difference, and having tried a few games, the new CPU is like night and day compared to the Q6600 performance.

Anyway, so thanks very much for the help, saved me a few pounds and I'm very happy with the MSI board so far (without having really done much with it).

Back
Top Bottom