windows longhorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
any body know anything about windows longhorn? my firiend has a reall workin version or so he says, tho i did see it and it looked completly different than windowsx ive seen. it wasnt like one of those weird desktop x theme either, and his bootup thing even said microsoft windows longhorn,

well anyways please post if u know anything about the upcomin longhorn.like when it will be out and features

Your friend most likely and probably has a "build" of Windws Longhorn. This new OS will come out from Microsoft around the year 2006. The new features include a completely new gui, and other nifty things that supposedly will make Longhorn the successeor to Windows Xp series. Anyways if you ask me I personally don't support and don't like any of Microsoft operating systems. Longhorn is just another flop to come out of Microsoft. Let's all face it they're in it for the money, not for the stability and functionality of their operating systems.

well in a way ur right but the only way for them to make money is to be stable otherwise they wont make money cuz no one will buy it

No one will buy it? Heh! Well my friend tell me this, when you go to a store and purchase and computer, do you have an option of having Linux pre-installed on that machine? I don't think so. Computer manufacturing companies are using Windows on all their prosucts. Why? It's easy to use, has a nice gui, and users are part of a wide community if they require help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom