New PC

IF YOU ARE SPENDING THAT KIND OF MONEY ON UR BROTHER, CAN i BE YOUR BROTHER TOO AND YOU CAN BUY ME ONE?

That's actually a real good build though over priced if that's is US currently, the parts are not that of a prebuilt per say, those are all parts that can be purchased to build so there may be other places to have one built even with the same parts that will have a Warrantee for your brother but as for that build its good and has most parts I would actually use if building it.

That's actually a real good build though over priced if that's is US currently, the parts are not that of a prebuilt per say, those are all parts that can be purchased to build so there may be other places to have one built even with the same parts that will have a Warrantee for your brother but as for that build its good and has most parts I would actually use if building it.

OP is from Aus.

You do realize that's a PC they built using parts you could buy and they are slapping an extra 100 bucks on the price, right? Because of this you're not getting a warranty covering the whole PC like you would an actual pre-built desktop. They do not specify any kind of warranty information and I'd be willing to bet it's a per-part warranty like how NCIX does their builds.

You do realize that's a PC they built using parts you could buy and they are slapping an extra 100 bucks on the price, right? Because of this you're not getting a warranty covering the whole PC like you would an actual pre-built desktop. They do not specify any kind of warranty information and I'd be willing to bet it's a per-part warranty like how NCIX does their builds.

I've emailed about that they said it was the hole machine.

I'd ask for a printed and signed document to prove this just to be on the safe side, simply because they don't specify anywhere on the page of the machine or even have a link to warranty information. Normally I wouldn't make a big stink about it, but since you want to get a pre-made desktop specifically for warranty reasons I'm just wanting to cover all areas.

This is stated on the page the OP linked to: "Warranty: 2 year return-to-base warranty on assembly, see individual product pages for warranty duration on each component"

Back
Top Bottom