I Need Good But Low-Priced Monitor

I would rather gouge out my eardrums than try to use any monitors speakers for gaming. Call it personal preference but I am serious. You can pick up decent gaming headsets for $30 and actually experience the game the way it should sound.

I agree.
I have a pair of the Sennheiser PC363D's. They're fantastic!

Appreciate the link. Hows the sound from the speakers? Is it adequate for YouTube and gaming?

Pretty much all monitor speakers are crappy. They're tinny and small. I used it for a little while until I got my speakers setup or when I didn't use my actual headset and they were meh..about like most monitor speakers.

Just get a cheap set of dedicated speakers or headphones and it'll be 100x better.

Pretty much all monitor speakers are crappy. They're tinny and small. I used it for a little while until I got my speakers setup or when I didn't use my actual headset and they were meh..about like most monitor speakers.

Just get a cheap set of dedicated speakers or headphones and it'll be 100x better.
No problem. Appreciate it.

I have a IPS 5ms and it's nice, a bit higher than your price range but it's a 27" but it's got great color and no fading at a angle, I like IPS monitors personally.

Back
Top Bottom