Which Win 10 Keyboard Do I Buy?

Your reply to the question of "Why do you need one that works with Win10 gestures" could have simply been "Because I use them often and would like to continue using them on a wireless keyboard."

Seriously..that's all it would have taken... But instead the thread gets blown up into a ****show of arguing over god knows what.

So just stop (everybody). In no way in my eyes was PP flaming (or attempting to).

Your requirements are going to be very hard to meet.

Inexpensive, wireless, touchpad, and illuminated. Most wireless KB's aren't illuminated simply for the fact that it drains the batteries faster yes they exist, but your selection will already be limited by the fact that you want a wireless keyboard with a touchpad and that explicitly states that it supports Win10 gestures.

I suggest doing research to see what touchpads that Win10 supports for the gestures, that may give you a better idea.

Here: Maplin Pro Touchpad & Illuminated Wireless Keyboard | Maplin

Its got multi-touch (so it supports 'windows 10 gestures'), its got a touchpad, it is illuminated, it has keys, it is cheap, it is wireless, it is made of plastic, it has a name, it is compatable with windows, macs, android tablets, android phones, android phablets, android devices, smart TV's..........

Oh yeah, and did i mention its got multi-touch, its got a touchpad, it is illuminated, it has keys, it is cheap, it is wireless, it is made of plastic, it has a name, it is compatable with windows, macs, android tablets, android phones, android phablets, android devices, smart TV's..........

(oh yea, and it is square)

(and it is in the uk)

(and it doesnt SPECIFICALLY say it supports windows 10 gestures so u may not want it)

Back
Top Bottom