I'm buying a PC tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XkillerX

Solid State Member
I have been reviewing many hardware components lately and Since my case is on sell at Newegg tonight, I'm finally going to buy it. Before I do that though, I would really like your opinion my setup, and maybe even give me some last minute changes.

This is the link to my computer

Please reply, I really want to know your thoughts.

looks good. sweet case you chose.

Although i have one thing to add.

i don't need to get 2 cd roms. 1 dvd-r and 1 cd-r

the dvd-r has the cd-r function within it so it can also burn double layer dvds and also regular cds. Although i would recommend you another company for the dvd burner. Get this pioneer, it has one of the best chances in burning dvds and cds,... pssh... it's the best for burning games....secret...:p

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=27-129-157&depa=1

there's the link to it

The only reason why I wouldn't get that DVD-R, is because it doesn't have duel-layer. And the CD-RW drive is what I'll be using most, so I want a good one. It has better write speeds than the CD-RW on the DVD-R

oh yeah. i second that. definitely go for the 6600 gt. it's much better then the x700 even though it's cheaper

From the pic I do NOT see any fans in the case. If that is true, you MUST buy fans, at LEAST 1 intake and 1 exhaust.

Please do this to avoid later posting "computer crashes randomly, temps @ 85C."

all i have for ventilation is my dual fan psu and my cpu runs at 43 degrees (athlon xp 2200+) after being on for about 5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom