Can I SLI from two different brands?

No, Maxwell V2 is meant for DX11 and 1080p/1440p. The Witcher 3 without Hairworks maxed no AA gives me like 45fps with a dip into the 20s. Not a pleasant experience when it dips.

Oh yea, I'm set with getting the latest each generation by selling off the cards when the new ones come out. Just patiently waiting for GP100 since TItan X SLI isn't really enough for 4k.

That really sucks that $2000 worth of video cards can't pull off a smooth 4K. It's pretty funny that Sony fans think they're coming out with a 4K capable PS4.5.

That really sucks that $2000 worth of video cards can't pull off a smooth 4K. It's pretty funny that Sony fans think they're coming out with a 4K capable PS4.5.
When I got them I had an ROG Swift, but when I got my current screen I already knew that Maxwell V2 was not geared for DX12 or 4k. Just the nature of the hobby.

Yea the upgraded PS4 will have updated parts for 4k support in certain elements like GUI and media playback. I doubt they're really upgrading the base hardware because even though we're on the brink of new architectures I don't think they're ready for that kind of mass production on the RAM side.

When I got them I had an ROG Swift, but when I got my current screen I already knew that Maxwell V2 was not geared for DX12 or 4k. Just the nature of the hobby.

Yea the upgraded PS4 will have updated parts for 4k support in certain elements like GUI and media playback. I doubt they're really upgrading the base hardware because even though we're on the brink of new architectures I don't think they're ready for that kind of mass production on the RAM side.

It's just funny that some of these Sony fans think they're about to get a $400 console that will let them game 4K @ 120fps. If there is any truth to the rumor, it's only going to be the GUI and maybe 4K support for apps like Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu. No way they're coming anywhere close to 4K gaming on a cheap console, even if they're using the new AMD GPUs in the pipeline. Same with the Nintendo NX.

People need to realize Polaris isn't their performance chip. It's only a decrease in power usage compared to Hawaii and Fiji.

Lol, TVs can't even do 120 because HDMI 2.0 only supports up to 4k/60.

Back
Top Bottom