Cloning/Imaging

Cool, Ill DL and try it out.

Always encrypt your images or anyone who gets hold of them will have access to everything!

I used to take image backups but then I stopped bothering as nothing ever went wrong and there's nothing that I really lose by having to wipe and reinstall the OS as everything I care about it is stored on the cloud.

At work we use FTK Imager for imaging everything to ED1 format but we're not exactly a normal use case.

I used to take image backups but then I stopped bothering as nothing ever went wrong and there's nothing that I really lose by having to wipe and reinstall the OS as everything I care about it is stored on the cloud.

At work we use FTK Imager for imaging everything to ED1 format but we're not exactly a normal use case.

I dont use the cloud.. ALL my "stuff" is stored on my servers and have many! programs from years past etc that would be hard to find again and re-config/ tweak if I lose .exe :cool:

A lot of my payment documentation for various things I have on my server, but I also have backing up to my Google Drive automatically.

Need to do that with more of my documents/important stuff.

Back
Top Bottom