my new GTX 970 won't load the PC! help please!

amirgelman

Baseband Member
hey all,

i bought this card: gv-n970ixoc-4gd

when connecting to my PC it won't load, just makes this "beeep" sound at the start and nothing happens. currently i conencted my previous GTX 750 ti which works perfectly but something is wrong here.

also, the card worked already an hour ago but once i restarted the PC once it stopped and continued to give me these problems.

current system:
Intel Core i5 CPU | 750 @ 2.67Ghz 2.66 GHz
16 GB RAM DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti GDDR5 (THE OLD GRAPHICS CARD!)
SAMSUNG SSD 500GB EVO

what is happening here?

What size power supply do you have, and can it handle the card.

Could you also provide the beep codes that the system provides you with.

I have a 500w power supply which should be enough. it won't even show an error - it just won't load. now, every 10-12 tries of rebooting sometimes it will load the pc and it will look fine for about 7 minutes but then crahes and then again that "bleep" sound thing in the bios and nothing.

:((((

The card has an extra power connection that is 8 pin. Does your power supply have this connection to plug in to the card? If it does did you plug it in to the card?
If you didn't that means the pci-e slot is trying to power the card by itself. It's obviously not able to so you need to use the card's external power connection.

The card has an extra power connection that is 8 pin. Does your power supply have this connection to plug in to the card? If it does did you plug it in to the card?
If you didn't that means the pci-e slot is trying to power the card by itself. It's obviously not able to so you need to use the card's external power connection.

I have connected them but it won't work.
I'm playing with different cables to use for the card since yesterday with no luck.

Back
Top Bottom