E-Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup building your own computer i the best thing ever. You are from US, so newegg.com is the website for you IMO. Good luck, the eMachine isnt bad, but it'll go obsolete within a year

eMachine

i used to sell computers at Best Buy, and i honestly could never sell a person an eMachine with a good conscience (i felt bad afterward, lol) they are such crap, they use refurbished parts, and almost always have celeron processors, building your own computer is so awesome, it is nothing but advantages, because

1) you know the computer inside and out, if you have a problem you nkow how to fix it

2) its cheaper, you save so much money by building your own

3) you get better parts, as you can just save up and buy 1 or 2 parts at a time, as opposed to having to buy it all at once

4) finally it is all component, which means you can replace any parts (upgrade or otherwise) yourself, without having to send it off, or spend a fortune on proprietary parts

well said dethangel, if you dont know how to build your own machine there are numerous online websites to go to but most is just pluggin it into a slot

i think you should unpgrade your computer father then buy one of those i think you should get maybe windows xp as well

Darthparth -

Just a quick note. Thanks for the heads up about newegg.com. I've been dealing with tcwo for quite a while, but it looks like newegg is (according to people I've talked to today) is just as reliable, and the prices rock. Good timing too cause I'm about 2 weeks from ordering parts for my next PC.

Alexander

I think I'm going to just upgrade my computer for now and then if I ever get the time, try to build my own. I just started a second job, and college starts back up in a month, so time is not something I'm going to be able to find anytime soon. You guys have been a great help, and I'm sure I'll need more of that help when I go to build my own computer. Thanx again!

My friend's wife bought an e-machine without him knowing it. He asked her why. She said it was cheap in price. Cheap is too mild to describe this computer.

an E-Machine is only designed for using an internet browser and a modem, that's all - they are all crap

I'm From Australia and in our currency i'd say it's worth $900

a GOOD computer would cost about $2000 at least (aussie dollar)

The Absolute best all parts customised with the highest everything would cost $6000

the P4 3.2 GHZ costs $1200 over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom