Official ARK Thread

I don't think it's that big of a deal, Most of us have been on the server since the beginning and of course were going to have bigger bases, I've seen some seriously huge ones admins have on other bases and ALL of the bases on this server pale, As for abuse I think we all have gone out of our way to help newbies on the server, If I see new blood I usually message then and give them some help and some at least leather armor that I find in the drops. I Like the castle but if you must take it down please at least leave the gate and we will rebuild there with castle 2.0 LOL Gonzo is still learning and is building up a disposable base out on the beach just to lev up, Yesterday we managed to trap a Alpha in the cage and he went up 12 levels I think, So he is coming along. Let me know what your plan is before it happens and I'll start stock piling stuff in the other room I've been working out of on the other hill.

it was just an idea that all. i do kind of want to go water base again or swamp base. still dont know lol.

so i went and looked at that center map and it blows valhalla out of the water hands down. there is still 25% more land that's going to be added to it. since there is snow and volcanic, and plenty of beaches and forest, rivers and lakes i assume the 25% missing will be a swamp area. all the metal and crystal is on the volcanic island. we should totally run this map when is finished. there are so many nice locations to set up...so many.

Sweet. It's "rumored" the new desert biome is going in by red tower in the south.

I gotta look into the new map.

Oh an d Drogo, stop killing my beavers... wild beavers build dams.

Back
Top Bottom