Faulty PSU, new needed

Like anybody else, it's in context that it's a continuation of what you're saying.

"not going to get much help with an attitude like that [me agreeing saying basically this], and we could say you're equally as lazy yada yada".

Sorry if it sounded rude, didn't mean to - its hard to make a joke sound sarcastic on the internet.

So I found the SeaSonic SSR-650RM 650W which has a gold cirtifaction(?) And is on sale for 80$ on Newegg so that seems like a good deal.

Does that seem like a good PSU? And I know it will have some future proofing, too.

That's a very good psu, although a 500w would probably be good enough.
facial expressions and eye contact can not be expressed on line... no problem:D

That's a very good psu, although a 500w would probably be good enough.
facial expressions and eye contact can not be expressed on line... no problem:D
So your saying it would be just fine? I'm thinking of upgrading a part soon and I don't want to worry about PSU for a while (if possible) and this costs the same as the 500W today.

Not buying it anyway D: newegg's international shipping obviously doesn't ship to Denmark (sarcastic voice)

What about the EVGA 500 Bronze Power Supply?
Kinda what feels like good from what I've read (I know its stupid; I've become an anti-corsair fanboy)
Does it seem like a good choice now I can't get the other amazing one?

That EVGA is a good one too. I used it in many of my builds. The EVGA 500-B has better quality parts inside of it so you might want to consider that one for the long term

That EVGA is a good one too. I used it in many of my builds. The EVGA 500-B has better quality parts inside of it so you might want to consider that one for the long term
Oh yeah; I just forgot to write B, but then I'll buy this today, and "pray4parts"

Back
Top Bottom