Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Looking good. I need to get me one of the light kits. I might be getting that pump and res when I have to do maintenance on my loop.

IMO, should have tried custom water instead of a pair of what appears to be AIO... Or is the lighting making it impossible to see things?
If you scrolled up one more post you'd see the EK block sitting on my CPU and that rad is 30mil fatter than any AIO on the market. It's an Alphacool NeXxos UT60 360, and the pump/res is Swifty micro res ontop of an MCP50x. The GPU is running AIO because it's useless to custom water the Titans at this point.

OOHHH, ok, didn't realize, was falling asleep when I posted, and had honestly forgot about your water block post earlier in the thread. As for telling the size of rads and stuff... Kinda hard to do with that picture. :)

As for WC on the titan, why is it pointless to do a custom loop for those right now compared to an AIO? Wouldn't it look cleaner with out the AIOs short lines?

Lol take a good look. It's more than double the size of the fans and the rear fan is on the lowest position it can go. I know the pic doesn't really demonstrate exactly how monstrous this thing is but it's huge and they have one size bigger. I seriously underestimated and should have measured before buying. That's ok, it's being replaced by a BlackIce GTS360 to be put neatly in the front, getting some angle adapters so I have no kinks. I derped so hard lol.

It's pointless because I already spent 200 on 2 AIO coolers (other Titan at work, hence cables sitting there) and I don't want to spend another 230 on blocks just to update to Pascal in a few months. Sure it'd look cleaner but the AIO setup keeps my GPU temps sub 55c even with both cards in AND the reference blower never goes above 30% keeping the VRMs cool. So yea, bit pointless but I geared the loop itself to add GPU water later when I have cards I'll actually keep.

Here is my setup, please be kind as I am still relatively new to wire management
Also I dont have the best camera on my phone, I use a lower end android, not a lot of money for me
mK4W7pF.jpg

wf1fSUb.jpg

9y44zF0.jpg

n16uTyG.jpg

For what I paid for it I am happy, got it for $60 as it was on sale at the time.
I am okay with the 120mm fan limit as my machine stays rather cool, and rubber grommets... meh I can live without them.
If I paid full price for my case, I would not be as happy but for what I got it for... not complaining, its well built and my temps have never been better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom