PC Keeps Freezing On Win 10?

Ok, I got some news. When I started up my pc it just crapped up like 100 errors and hung on the login screen so I turned it off. I went on safe mode and I dumped the 'Administrative Events' and Application events.

PS: Why is TF so picky on file sizes? I actually had to zip all the files separately with ultra compression :silly:

Attachments

• Administrative Events.zip
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Application Events.zip
    82.8 KB · Views: 3
  • LocaleMetaData.zip
    67.6 KB · Views: 2
Run Chkdsk /f /r on all your drives (you'll have to do it one at a time on each drive letter).

Hopefully that should fix the freezing at login. If you're also able to get into Safe Mode but not normal mode...then you may have a bad driver and/or software or service.

Ok i did CHKDSK. Now I'm gonna install drivers...

Edit: I installed all of the latest drivers and now I'm gonna try to stress out my pc :p

Last edited:
Did you run "chkdsk <driveletter> /f /r" ? and for all of your drives? It should take a couple hours to do that if you actually did it.

it didn't take that long for me btw, I think I fixed the problem. I've been playing minecraft since my last post and everything went fine. Ty for the help ;)

wouldn't hurt to do a check disk any way.... if your drive has bad sectors a check disk should tell you. A failing drive or a drive with bad sectors will throw up errors like your having

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom