Official ARK Thread

it is. its only 15 points higher than regular non blueprint flak. keep in mind the blue prints u find can be primitive level but will have random stats

Hey, PP, Yha I'm back on mating thing again.

I looked up stuff and it seems in the game.ini file located here:
games/steam/stemapps/common/ARK/shootergame/saved/config/windowsserver/game.ini

You just need to paste This:

MatingIntervalMultiplier=2.0
EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=2.0
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=4.0

Below this:
[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]

There's only one in that folder. There are only two places to put multi enhancements. I did it in the startup batch file and in that file. The game.ini is where the engram level enhancements go.

Ok guys I want you to read this thread and let's see how many votes we have for not supporting these **** indie developers. If we have enough votes I'll shut down the server. If you still want to continue playing this trash I'll leave it up but I'm not playing again. This is the second time I put the devs on blast and they finally admitted they don't care about end user performance.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/615086038673444876/

I agree with Paton, Your choice and won't be upset either way, I do enjoy the game but the performance IS a tad annoying, My system isn't as good as yours but it's no weak link and I shouldn't have to sit air born waiting for the area to load when I get there with frame rates plumiting. But I still play and do enjoy this game.

Back
Top Bottom