[Project Log] TOXIC CHROME (modded Corsair 250D)

bEaW7w6.jpg

a3Wtc5I.jpg

7vST8FH.jpg

8loo46i.jpg

5QKiZ80.jpg

CkMwk4y.jpg

m3yr01a.jpg

TAqZtUl.jpg

EruINu0.jpg

UqipG7S.jpg

Hope you guys like the UV effect and if anyone is wondering about the red light, it's from the motherboard and can be turned off in the bios. I took these pics before hooking it up to a monitor and tinkering with it.

Time to start a new project for the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitaional Season 2, hope to see you all there and here is a sneak peak!

Z9v1Jju.jpg

Thanks for checking out my build log!

Cheers,

Alex

On page 3 post 24 you show the clear plastic water blocks. If I may be so bold as to suggest attaching a flat LED to one side with CA glue to light them up.
I've used these as clearance light on my RC quads > https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-wired-bolts/little-dot-smd-led-accent-light/639/1927/
They have the resistor on the end of the ribbon wire and run on 12 volts. They can be dimmed if need be by increasing the value of the dropping resistor. $2.99usd.

Nice build by the way. Neat and tidy. Looks really good.

Wow.... looking amazing so far!! Wish I have the talents and money to do the mods.

On page 3 post 24 you show the clear plastic water blocks. If I may be so bold as to suggest attaching a flat LED to one side with CA glue to light them up.
I've used these as clearance light on my RC quads > https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-wired-bolts/little-dot-smd-led-accent-light/639/1927/
They have the resistor on the end of the ribbon wire and run on 12 volts. They can be dimmed if need be by increasing the value of the dropping resistor. $2.99usd.

Nice build by the way. Neat and tidy. Looks really good.

Thanks man!

Yea that's a good idea though now it would be hard to get to a connector to hook up an LED without draining the loop, that's the thing with these ITX systems, especially once watercooled. Very hard to access anything :)

Back
Top Bottom