adding different fans??

Status
Not open for further replies.

totterfield

Beta member
Hi, i`m upgrading my system as we speak, i`m undecided which case to purchase, i was thinking this onehttp://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=3754806856&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=51346
i was thinking about having 2 fans at the front pushing air in, 1 at the back extyracting air, one pushin in the side,and for the last one making a hole in the top window and putting a fan in here, this should get all the warm air that has risen up and suck it out, is this a good idea???? any suggestions that i could do???
cheers
Tom

Front - Intake
Rear- Exhaust
Side- Intake
Top - Exhaust

That's the basic rule of thumb setup which is what you've already state you were going to do. This is generally the best setup but if you REALLY wanted to find out then you'd have to experiment with the fans setup different meaning changing the exhaust and intake.

cool, cheers, but do u think there would be enough space for an 80mm fan at the top on the inside? not sure if there is much space, could always mount it on the outside.but it would get caught
Tom

Picture008.jpg

That's a 120mm sitting on top with an 80mm near the front lol You should have absolutely no problem putting in an 80mm fan...although mine is on the outside, I had to do that because I have a LOT of wiring on the inside. You, however, shouldn't have a problem putting it on the inside at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom