Computer kind of crashing?

dannemannen

Beta member
So I have had this computer now for over a year and the problem I'm about to describe has been existant all the time. Though it's gone multiple weeks without happening and then doing it multiple times a day.

So when I'm for example playing CS.GO everything is acting as it should, no frame drops or whatever and then suddenly my keybord and mouse does not respond and my sound is like a robot screaming. (Don't know how else to put it lol.) I can still see the game going on but I can't do anything and everything moving on the screen is in slow motion. I have to do a reboot to make it work as usual and then just hope that it wont crash again when I play.

My specs are

AMD FX-8350
ASUS GTX 760
CORSAIR 600W
8GB RAM i dont really know what kind

tell me if you need info about the motherboard and other stuff cuz i can check

pls help :p

and no its not overheating i've checked that multiple times

i've also checked event viewer.

The PC is built by myself, I'm sry for any bad spelling, from Sweden.

You say it's not overheating...so what are your GPU/CPU temps while playing games?

Are your drivers up to date?

You say it's not overheating...so what are your GPU/CPU temps while playing games?

Are your drivers up to date?
It never goes over 80 degrees which is my warning point I guess, when I check it barely goes over 70 so it shouldnt be a heat problem right?

Seems a bit high for the CPU...have you cleaned the dust out of your system? Repasted your heatsink/CPU? What heatsink/fan do you have? Have you tried ramping up your GPU fan with something like Afterburner or PrecisionX?

You didn't reply about drivers either. Latest GPU drivers from nVidia's website? Latest chipset drivers from AMD?

Back
Top Bottom