Hi, Everyone I am Techcolite

techcolite

Beta member
Hello everyone , My name is Prasenjeet Kumar. I am The Founder and Author of techcolite[dot]com. I am software engineer by education and freelancer as a profession. I am a tech enthusiastic person and like to write on latest topics about technology, gadgets, Mobiles and Tablets, etc.
After completing my graduation in 2007, I assume that job is not my profession and I also hate to work under some one and also work under pressure. That's Why I started my career as a freelancer and found it as my Dream Job. I started my blogging career in initial months of 2015 and has written many tech articles.

Welcome to the forum! Can you provide a link to your website? Wanted to check out your site, tried techolite[dot]com but the server was not found. Tried a google search as well.

Welcome to the forum! Can you provide a link to your website? Wanted to check out your site, tried techolite[dot]com but the server was not found. Tried a google search as well.

You didn't spell it right. techCOlite according to his post. Your post missed a "c."

Back
Top Bottom