Possible OCing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guru1337

Baseband Member
I think that CyberPower.com has great deals on computers.

I know that newegg does too but I would like to try another source this time. The only question I have now is....

Will I still be able to OC everything in that computer that i want?

I know like factory places like Dell, HP you cannot OC the board or anything?

Is this the same about this cyberpower website?

Need some info thnks alot

Why would you want to change...? Newegg has never given me nor anyone I know issues. Do you just want to try something new? Yes they would let you overclock... they're just building it for you essentially.

Yeah I bought 2 customs from them they are very fast shipping and always top quality , just wanna try some new sources :)

thks lazer

I know like factory places like Dell, HP you cannot OC the board or anything?

Is this the same about this cyberpower website?

Well do they ONLY sell premade computers? If that's the case then you'd have to find out what motherboards they are using. You can't simply go by the name of the website without looking into it. How are we supposed to know what boards they use? Most people here have built their own PC's here, which means they've looked into what motherboard they want a lot before they go and buy it.

Since cyberpower doesn't look like they build your average crappy dell type PC's then you need to e-mail their tech support as you would have already gotten an answer from them since they build the computers and most people here either don't know that website or have never ordered from it.

lol @ Nub first of all, No need to talk down to me all you need to do is ask me the ?'s you wont answered rather than getting me to reply back with an attitude as im doing now. Get off me! Yes thats all they sell is premades, you can also config from scratch .

haha!

MB:
(939-pin Socket) ABIT AV8 VIA K8T800 MAINBOARD WITH LAN, USB2.0, IEEE, & AUDIO

(939-pin Socket) GigaByte GA-K8NS ULTRA-939 nForce3 Chipset AGP8X w/LAN,USB2,IEEE,&Audio

(939-pin Socket) ASUS A8V DELUXE VIA K8T800 MAINBOARD WITH LAN, USB2.0, IEEE, & AUDIO

So can I OC thier computers??

Yes you can! Unless they do some completely retarded stuff to it not allowing you to do so... The Abit AV8 is the best for overclocking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom