CCW Spinning 60mm Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, if i take a 60mm CW and 60mm CCW and put em together will i get a real increase in performance? have you seen major decrease in temps?
Yeah it gave my secondary computer a drop of 10C...but beyond that coolermaster has a HSF that has two fans in it and they do exactly what this is...two fans spinning opposite direction but blow air in the same direction.

Lazerman - I don't have a fan on my tornado...I have the stacked fans on my secondary computer. I took the fan out of my xbox which is a high RPM high curved and amount of blades (many more blades than a standard PC fan for more airflow) but yeah that XBOX fan is a little bigger than 60mm and it's ontop of the CCW spinning 60mm fan... Looking at my tornado in that pic I got yeah it spins CCW so then it should be easy finding a CW spinning fan lol Just get an 80mm to match the 80mm tornado since the tornado is so beastly it'd probably wear out a 60mm easily.

EDIT: here's my secondary:
comp2.jpg
That's the XBOX fan on top and you can't see the 60mm because I used electrical tape to duct it :p

I'm not sure about that one chief. I don't think it matters a whole lot, as long as they push air the same direction. Of course if your main hsf in really powerful and your other one just sucks ass then you probably wont see much of a difference. Nubius, should I put the tornado on bottom or on top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom