Greeting fellow Techies

Huckleberry

Solid State Member
I am IT "Old Timer", having earned a good living in IT for 25 years.

Some stuff I've done, in no particular order:

• Technical Support in call center
    Helpdesk Manager
    Technical Trainer
    Network Engineer
    Network Engineering Manager
    Network Security Analyst
    Technical Content Creator - for example, I have YouTube channel where I create Technical Training videos for the IT Community

I hope to be able to contribute to Techist by helping members new to IT with their careers. By answering questions like how to break into IT and how to advance your career in the IT field.

Helpdesk Manager
    Technical Trainer
    Network Engineer
    Network Security Analyst
    Technical Content Creator - for example, I have YouTube channel where I create Technical Training videos for the IT Community

I hope to be able to contribute to Techist by helping members new to IT with their careers. By answering questions like how to break into IT and how to advance your career in the IT field.

Hi, Welcome to TF! :cool:

Helpdesk Manager
    Technical Trainer
    Network Engineer
    Network Security Analyst

Welcome to TF, do you have or have to have \ had a good deal of Qualifications to sustain such rolls in the IT Field. You must know your S*** .. .. :cool:

Welcome, Huck! I'd love to check out your videos if you wouldn't mind posting a link (is that allowed?). Always up for seeing other folks' creative content, especially when I can send it to end user's as how-to stuff.

Hi MidnightShadow,

I'm still a N00b on this forum, but as far as I understand the rules, posting link to my own YouTube channel I don't think is allowed.

This does make sense to me, because if just anyone were allowed to post links to their own products, the forum could soon be over run with posts with no other purpose than to promote their own products.

Anyway, I'll PM you...

Back
Top Bottom