Possible MoBo Failure. I'm not sure.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I have a Dell Inspiration 570 and I have no output from the VGA too the Screen. I'm think MoBo as I have tried every configuration of Memory in the system and then took out the packet a Branded New Module of DDR3 to test in the System.

The System is not giving a VGA out put even with a GPU PCIe Installed than the actual on board VGA Controller.

I have also stripped down the full system to the PSU, Mobo CPU and Memory and finally tested the PSU with a Tester.

Would anyone else come to this conclusion after doing all this that it could be the MoBo.

If you're not getting a signal from the onboard nor from a video card then the signal is not getting to them. I'd stop wasting my time on a Dell and just replace the mother board.

BTW why do you have such an extensive setup in your home? Your power bill must be out of this world.

Spud, off topic, but I could only imagine what your house looks like with all your computers etc, got any pics? lol :cool:

Spud, off topic, but I could only imagine what your house looks like with all your computers etc, got any pics? lol :cool:

Yeah its pretty bad I guess you could say in a sense. I have 10 System connected to the Switch, one is down being a very old HP Pro Liant ML 350 . I have 5 mATX Systems, 1 SFF, 1 USFF, a Botted 24 \ 7 Server, and a Laptop running 24 \ 7 ..

I shut them down every now and again just to take a break my self as running essencially and entire Network is stressfull as F*** .

I do SETI, F@H, and Rosetta@Home,

You should see the parts I have, I have everything from old 2.5" IDE Hard Drives too 2.5" NAND SATA Hard Drives,

If you think that is enuf, on top I also have 3 KVM Switches Running 6 Systems, and 7 Monitors, if you need parts: What do you need. I have PCIe GPUs and going back I have AGP REV 2.1 GPUs.

AMD Chips, DDR3 Memory, Speaker Systems, External DVD - RW Drives.

All I need is a New Mobo Chip and Chassis, to build an ultra fast system out the parts I have. I dare say I could build two Super High End Systems if I bought a new MoBo, CPU and Chassis and one more PSU like a 750 W to be on the safe side.

Even got Multi Media 3.5" adaptors and an endless amount of DVD RW internal drives.

I've got so much Sh** on top of that as well in my Cupboards its unreal. I must have a few grand in just parts alone with the Cables I have an everything all in all.

Also I'm desperate for a Camera, so I don't have any Pics ATM.

Back
Top Bottom